Six Updates to Make to Your Shorewood Bathroom This Year: Tip from a Shorewood Bathroom Remodeling Company
Is the look of your bathroom bringing you down? Does it look like it hasn’t been touched in 20 years? If so, it might be time to make some updates. The question is, what kinds of updates should you make to your bathroom? There are a number of options available, each of which will provide something different in terms of functionality and aesthetic. Without further ado, here are six updates to make to your Shorewood bathroom this year.
1. SpaWant to take your bathroom to the next level? Looking for a new way to relax and soothe your body after a long day? If so, you should consider installing a spa or indoor hot tub. Spas are becoming more and more popular in master bathrooms, specifically, transforming the bathroom from run-of-the-mill to state-of-the-art. If you have the space, and if you have the budget, a spa would be a great addition to your bathroom.
2. New TileWhen was the last time you replaced the flooring in your bathroom? If it’s been a while, now would be as good a time as ever for a change. While there are all types of bathroom flooring materials available, one of the trendier options is tile. Ceramic tile comes in a wide variety of colors, shapes, and styles, and can bring a lot of character to a bathroom.
3. ChandelierBathroom lighting typically presents itself in the form of recessed lighting or ceiling-mounted lamps. It is subdued, laid-back, and effective. However, maybe you’ve had enough of the subdued look? Maybe you’re looking to make a bold statement with your bathroom lighting? If so, you should consider installing a chandelier. A chandelier will bring a whole new atmosphere to your bathroom, providing it with a unique look and an entirely fresh form of light.
4. A Fresh VanityA simple, but effective update is to replace your bathroom vanity. Doing so will offer a new aesthetic to your bathroom, providing it with the atmospheric change that it’s needed for years. There are all types of vanities available for homeowners to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a rustic vanity or a vanity that’s a little more luxurious, you should be able to find something that fits your style preferences.
5. A Different TubPerhaps your bathtub has experienced severe deterioration? Maybe it’s still in good shape, but isn’t satisfying your functional needs? In either case, you could benefit from replacing your bathtub with a newer model. There are many different styles of bathtubs available for you to choose from. Whether you’re interested in a mounted bath tub, a claw-foot bathtub, a walk-in bathtub, or otherwise, we have the resources available to help you make the change.
6. New WindowsHoping to add a little more light to your bathroom? If so, you should consider adding some new windows. The natural light provided by a new window can drastically improve the atmosphere of a bathroom, not only providing it with more light, but making it feel more open and inviting. There are all kinds of windows to choose from, including sliding windows, awning windows, hung windows, skylight windows, and more. Each of these windows is capable of transforming the identity of your bathroom.
In Need of a Bathroom Remodeling Company in Shorewood?Ready to make these updates a reality? Looking for a bathroom remodeling contractor in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? The bathroom remodelers with JM Remodeling are the people to see. Over our many years of business, we have helped countless Shorewood area residents remodel their bathrooms. Regardless of your design plans, our team can carry them out to your exact wishes. Contact us now for a free quote!
You can share this story by using your social accounts: