Six Whitefish Bay Kitchen Remodeling Projects to Consider This Summer: Tips from a Whitefish Bay Kitchen Remodeling Company
Is your kitchen beginning to look outdated? Even if it’s still completely functional, there’s nothing wrong with making some aesthetic improvements. Are you ready to take the next step toward remodeling your kitchen? The only thing you have to do now is decide on the types of updates you’d like to make. After all, there are a number of different things you could do to enhance the look and performance of your Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin kitchen. Six of these things will be reviewed below.
1. Install New CabinetsKitchen cabinets are designed to last a lifetime. However, maybe yours have run their course? Maybe you’re hoping to institute a whole new look? If so, a cabinet replacement is a viable option. There are all kinds of cabinets to choose from, including wood cabinets, metal cabinets, plastic cabinets, and more. These materials carry a wide variety of styles and aesthetics and can serve to transform the look of your kitchen.
2. Replace the FloorHas your kitchen flooring lost its appeal? Has it reached the end of its standard lifespan? If so, you might consider carrying out a flooring replacement this summer. A new flooring material will not only provide a fresh aesthetic to your kitchen, but it will also improve your kitchen’s functionality. There are a number of materials to choose from, including bamboo, cork, vinyl, hardwood, and many others.
3. Upgrade the SinkAnother potential remodel to pursue this summer is a sink replacement. If your sink is aesthetically deteriorated or functionally antiquated, a new model could bring a lot of life to your kitchen. There is a nearly endless configuration of kitchen sink options available. Not only can you select from a variety of styles, but you can also add as many basins as you’d like. You might be surprised by all the different options.
4. Paint it a New ColorA huge remodel isn’t always needed to transform the look of a kitchen. In some cases, a new coat of paint will suffice. Perhaps you could add some pastel colors to your kitchen walls and ceiling? Maybe you could work in some contrast colors? Color schemes are endless, allowing you to add some true individuality to your cooking and dining spaces.
5. Update the AppliancesIs the functionality of your kitchen stuck in the 90s? If so, you should consider a full appliance replacement. While oven ranges, refrigerators, and other such appliances can operate for multiple decades, they tend to quickly fall behind the technologies of new appliances. As such, replacing them after a decade or so can be hugely beneficial. Though this update can be expensive, it could also end up being exactly what your kitchen needs to make a dramatic improvement.
6. Insert an IslandIn need of more counter space? If so, you should think about adding a kitchen island. Islands not only provide homeowners with more cooking, storage, and preparation space, but they also enhance the looks of the kitchens where they’re installed. Kitchen islands can be made out of a number of materials, including granite, tile, glass, and a variety of others. Each of these materials has its benefits and can work wonders in improving a kitchen.
Kitchen Remodeling Company in Whitefish Bay, WisconsinDo you have a plan for your kitchen remodeling project? In need of a professional kitchen remodeling company in Whitefish Bay? If so, we here at JM Remodeling are the people to see. In business for over 25 years, we have remodeled countless kitchens throughout Whitefish Bay and its surrounding areas. Regardless of the updates you’re looking to make, our team can assist you. Contact us now to discuss your project!
You can share this story by using your social accounts: