Spring Cleaning Made Simple
March 20th brought the awakening of spring after a very long winter season. Also known as the Spring Vernal Equinox, spring is an exciting time for residents of the Midwest as they enjoy longer days and rising temperatures. But what is the reason for this seasonal change? In technical terms, spring is the season between winter and summer when the sun is directly overhead of the equator as the Earth’s tilt begins to point its northern hemisphere towards the sun. It is an exciting time as the flowers begin to bloom and wildlife begins to come out of hibernation!
Looking towards transformation and change, JM Remodeling & Construction wants to help you prepare for the upcoming season with our cleaning checklist. The weather is getting warm and it’s time to get your home clean and organized! Take a look at our tips for cleaning your indoor space this spring:
- Organize and discard unnecessary clutter that has accumulated over winter.
- Wipe all surfaces with a light mist or cleaning spray. You’ll want to clean away any dust, fingerprints or dirt that has built up over the past few months.
- Rid your home of pungent odors by opening up your windows on a breezy spring day.
- Lingering stains on your couch or chairs? Stains on your cushions can be blotted away with a simple vinegar and water solution.
- Vacuum your carpet and wipe down wooden floors with a safe solution. If dirt and stains don’t come out, you may need to call a professional for a deep clean.
- Like other surfaces, walls form a buildup of dust, grime and cobwebs over time. A simple solution is wiping down walls with a cloth or sponge and some warm water.
There is no better time than the spring season to enhance your home. Need more than just spring cleaning to get your home in shape for spring? JM Remodeling & Construction has been providing Milwaukee residents with quality home remodeling and additions for over 25 years. If you’re looking for remodeling that will fit your needs and budget, browse our website or give us a call at 414-354-2800 for a quote!